Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A HUGE thank you to my trainer, Teresa Davis for helping me prepare for the Earth pageant!








































I want to thank Teresa Davis for helping me stay focused in preparing for the Earth title. Even as a fitness professional, I can still get a little lax in what I eat and my own personal exercise routine. It sometimes happens when you are taking care of everyone elses health needs. In 3 weeks, I dropped 5 pounds and 2% body fat!! I'm eating cleaner and incorporating more heavy strength training...
Also, I would like to thank Mary at What If Designs. She stoned my aerobic wear outfit and made my fashion wear, which was inspired by Sex in The City (see picture of SJP). I highly recommend Mary for any wardrobe work you may need. She is a professional and delivers what she says!! Thanks Mary!
Now, off to Earth to have some fun in Vegas!

No comments: